RSK HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL -
R.S.K. Higher Secondary School, initially christened as Boiler Plant Higher Secondary School, is named after the first General Manager of BHEL, the dynamic and far-
It came into being with Rev. Bro. Camillus, a Montfort Brother of St. Gabriel, as founder – Principal, in January 1964, with a small group of students. Today, it cradles nearly 5000 students on its roll and 160 staff members. The cherished dream of late R.S. Krishnan is being realized in full measure, making a haven for children to excel themselves in intellectual, physical, cultural and spiritual pursuits.
R.S.K. Higher Secondary School was managed by the Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel, from January 1964 till April 2006. In May 2006, BHEL, Trichy, then entered into a contract with the Global Indian Education Foundation, Singapore, which managed the school till April 2011.
From June 2011 to May 2016 the School was managed by Dr. K.K.R’s Gowtham Concept Schools, a pioneer group of Educational Society from Andhra Pradesh.
The school witnessed a new dawn on 01-
This new management sustains a group of eminent educational institutions in Rasipuram. At present, there are four Engineering collages, two Polytechnic Colleges, an Arts and Science College for Women, a College of Education , a Teacher Training Institute, a Business School , a CBSE School and a Matriculation School. Shri.N.V.Natarajan,the pioneer and Chairman of Pavai Institutions, was an able administrator and a perfectionist.
Our school Administrator Dr.E.Pappan is one of the Directors of Pavai Varam Educational Trust.
To maintain the standard and for effective and efficient functioning, RSK is divided into five units:
The Main School : Std. IX to XII
The Junior School : Std. VI to VIII
Primary School ‘C’ Sector : Std.II to Std.V
Primary School ‘A’ Sector : K.G.I to Std.I
Primary School ‘B’ Sector : K.G.I to Std.I
All the units function under the same Principal / Vice -
Administrator : Dr.E. Pappan
Principal : Mr.M. Mariappan
Vice Principal : Mrs. A. Arokia Mary
Vice Principal : Mr. C. Jayaraj
Headmistress (C -
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The School aims to provide :
● quality academic education
● an educational curriculum that will promote the physical, mental, moral, social and emotional development of students.
● a personalised system of education in which the individuality of every child is respectedhg
● a climate in which students will be happy and secure.
● an environment in which every student, irrespective of his / her ability, feels wanted and is allowed to grow.
● skills of worthy citizenship and promote leadership qualities in students.
● an educational set-
● a variety of interests and talents in students which will enable them to contribute to the rich cultural heritage of the world.
RSK believes in shaping the HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT of the students’ personality by maintaining the right balance between tradition and modernity, with a judicious blend of -
The school forwards students for the All India Secondary School Examination (X CBSE) and the All India Senior School Certificate Examination (XII CBSE).
STATE BOARD STREAM
To facilitate students to switch over to the other board, the school offers State Board Stream, only for Classes XI and XII.
The following courses are offered under State Board Stream.
1. English, Language under Part -
2. English, Language under Part -
3. English, Language under Part -
(Tamil, French and Sanskrit are offered as Language under Part-